Strebel Taurus - Biomass Boiler
Please find specific boiler information below. If you would like a to know more about biomass fuel savings or your require a detailed quotation please contact us.
The Strebel Taurus range of low maintenance, biomass boilers are a robust and adaptable choice for all applications offering great cost savings on your heating and hot water. We provide the full range from 13kW to a massive 990kW that can be used with a number of biofuels, including standard wood pellets, wood chip, grains and rape seed husk. There are also numerous solutions for all site requirements including container units and a wide range of fuel storage options. Storage vessels and Silo's are available for the Wood Pellets of up to 30 tonnes. There are also options for interconnecting delivery systems between the fuel storage and boiler.
Features available in the Strebel Taurus biomass boiler range:
- Multi fuel option; allows burning of wood pellets and wood chips. A third programme can be loaded upon request for burning of other biofuels.
- Firewood up to 80cm in length can be fired in all boiler models up to 100kW .
- High efficiency in both the full and part load range.
- Excellent efficiency even with inferior fuel.
- Low demand of chimney-draw even if fired with straw-pellets or grain.
- All systems are equipped with SPS-oxygen-control (Lambda-probe).
- Automatic removing of ashes out of the combustion chamber.
- Automatic flue-gas cleaning.
- Water-cooled burner-heads with flexible grate.
- Cinders-producing fuel can be fired (lime-adding is needed).
- Solid High-quality screw in square-canals with powerful motor/transmission guarantee problem-free material-conveyance.
- Models 13, 18 & 35 are all MCS approved.
TAURUS 13 TO 100KW BIOMASS BOILERS
These universal boilers have the PLC lambda sensor and preset combustion programmes for pellets, woodchips and waste wood. These boilers can either be run continuously or with an automatic ignition unit. This range of boilers are provided with a wood grate and can be fed manually with split logs up to 90cm long or use automatic firing pellets or wood chips. These boilers also have automatic de-ashing to a side-mounted bin.
More Information & Free Quote
We can arrange for somebody to contact you within 24 hours to discuss in detail your specific requirements. We will be able to provide you with a competitive quotation as we act as a main distributor on behalf of the manufacturer with no middle man and direct shipping. We will also be able to advise how the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments and Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) will be applicable.