Door Bottom Brush draught excluder
Door Bottom Brush Draught Excluder - various colour options and lengths
Choose From White - Brown - Gold - Silver - light wood colour options
Your house or commercial property will loose heat during cold weather partly due to poor thermal insulation, but also due to air infiltration or the permeability of the building. Infiltration or permeability is measured in meters cubed per hour per square meter of floor area. A typical building built 1900 to 1990 will loose around 20-30 meter cubed of air per hour per square meter of floor area due to poor draught proofing. This is due to natural leakage through the fabric of the building, but largely through gaps around windows and doors. Good use of draft proofing could reduce your air permeability to around 10-15 meters cubed per hour which is a good low cost way of reducing you heating bills.
- PVC Brush seal/ sweep seal
- For internal doors or the inner side of external doors
- Simple fit, supplied with screws, easy to cut to length
- Used for draught proofing and helps to reduce heating bills, also helps sound proofing your property from external noise.
- Brush strip length either 838mm or 914mm wide, thickness 6mm, brush length 25mm
- Garage door draught brush is 2134mm (7 foot) wide is available, see separate Garage Door listing