16A Digital immersion heater timer
A Digital Immersion Heater Timer from Lowenergie.
This 7-Day Programmable Digital immersion heater timer can be used to control electric hot water heating times and ensure that the immersion heater is not accidentally left switched on. Immersion heaters can be up to 3000w which if left on will cost around 13p per hour/ £1.56 per day/ £9 per week/ £450 per year so it is best to have control of you heating patterns. Use of a timer switch can mean 75% less electricity usage or potentially one quarter of the above costs.
This digital timer switch is also suitable for heavier duty lighting time switch operations such as shop display lighting or security lighting.
Other applications can include control of heating circulation pumps, electric heating timer switch or as a central heating boiler timer switch. For lighting applications up to 3500w halogen lighting, 1250W max for CFL lights, or 2 x 400W max for HPS or Metal Halide Lamps.
- 16 Amp rated for long relay contactor life,16A Resistive load, lighting loads given above
- Up to 20 ON/OFF programmes per day/ 140 ON/OFF per week
- Can have different programmes for weekdays & weekends if needed
- Min time setting 1 minute
- 24 hours display
- Power backup feature, timer will retain settings for up to 3 months on power failure
- Switching Capacity - 16A Resistive load for electric heating devices, up to 3840w at 240V.
- The improved 16A Switch rating gives longer lasting relay contact life where most other similar switches are only 13A rated.
- Auto programme or manual ON/OFF modes
- Factory reset function
- Power on display light
- Daylight saving time setting
- Dimensions 75mm x 75mm x 52mm deep
- 12 Months warranty
- CE approved and Marked
- Supplied with rubber cable grommets & rubber cover forterminal block
Please note full wiring instructions are supplied with this unit however as with all electricity installation if you are unsure about anything then please contact a fully certified electrician.