Your basket is currently empty!
100w Black Flexible Solar Panel Charging Kit with MPPT Charger Controller, MT50 Screen and cables
Sleek and modern looking flexible solar panel kit with MT50 screen and cable to enable off grid applications.
42 in stock
Lightweight design, laminated plastic sheet with flexible solar cells. This panel is only 4mm thick
Our flexible solar panels now include the far superior ETFE outer layer. This is essential for the long life of your flexible solar panel. The smooth shiny finish flexi panels are PET finish which can break down and peel off due to UV solar damage, often in less than 2 years’. ETFE is a little more expensive during production but worth it in the long run. It also has the benefit of slip resistance for marine applications
Designed in the UK. CE, TUV, ISO 9001 quality assurance.
Why Go Solar?
Beat energy inflation, energy security, remote location power sources (save a fortune on armored cabling), mobile power sources, fast payback periods over conventional fuel sources such as diesel generation and hook-ups, keep batteries fully charged at all time as deep discharge shortens life, environmentally friendly power which reduces carbon emissions to slow global warming and climate change.
Laminated panel construction, suitable for marine usage, also includes water-tight solar connectors. Also for Boats, Caravans, Motorhomes, electric fencing, road/ path/ driveway illuminated signage, campsites, yurts, multi-panel off grid power source for small buildings, remote telecomms, mobile food outlets, and many more…
Independent Off-Grid Solar Power Source
One or more solar panels can be connected a battery bank and power inverter using a solar charge controller. You can therefore have a 240v power supply anywhere in the world without grid supply. Please see our solar power kits
We have a rough guide below to solar panel power output relative to weather conditions:-
100% power output – clear sky midday sun with the panel fully tilted toward the sun’s position in the sky.
75-85% output – clear sky midday sun but with the panel laid flat
50-65% output – thin cloud, or intermittent small clouds
10-20% output – midday overcast sky or rainy conditions
100 Watt Flexible
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18v
- Max Current: 5.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
- Short Circuit Current: 5.94A
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Size: 1200 x 540mm
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
- With 1M cable and solar connector plugs attached
- Warranty 1 Year
Tracer AN Series – product features
- Advanced Maximum Power point tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
- High-quality components with a maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra fast-tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload risk.
- Wide maximum PowerPoint operating voltage range
- 12/24V DC automatic battery detection
- LCD panel display providing operating data and working conditions
- supports 3 pre-programmed charging options, sealed, gel and flooded batteries
- battery temperature compensation function
- Includes RS-485 communication bus interface and mod bus communication protocol
- RS-485 plug socket port can be used for PC monitoring via USB connection, this socket can also be used for connecting the MT50 external display unit to show real-time data and parameter settings.
- Remote temperature sensor connection port, to remotely detect battery temperature allowing and MPPT technology to adjust parameters.
- The controller has a three-stage battery charging algorithm (bulk charging, constant charging and flow charging) for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging.
Technical – Tracer AN Series 1206AN
- Nominal System Voltage 12/24V Auto
- Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32V
- Max Charge/ Discharge Current 10A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 60V (At minimum operating environment temperature)
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 46V (At 25 DegC operating environment temperature)
- MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 36V
- Max Rated Charging Power (10A), 130W (12V), 260W (24V)
- Max. PV Array Input Power 390W (12V), 780W (24V)
- Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
- Working Environment Temperature Range – 25 to +45 DegC
- Humidity Range <95%
- Enclosure IP30
- Dimensions 172mm x 139mm x 44mm
- Power Terminals 12AWH (4mm sq)
- Weight 0.6Kg
Maximum PV Array input power
When the PV array is connected to the charge controller with correct polarity, the Max. PV Array Power must not exceed three times the Rate Charge Power.
These MPPT controllers have a limiting function on charging current to protect the components and circuits. They will charge the battery(s) within the rated charging power even if PV input power exceeds this range, for example
1, If the PV array output power is less than or equal to the rated charge power above, the controller will charge the battery(s) at the actual maximum power point;
2, If the PV array output power is greater than the rated charge power above, the controller will charge the battery(s) at the maximum rated power.
This should be taken into account when designing the PV array power output which may peak during summer months causing some surplus generation in off-grid systems. For larger PV arrays, this solar charge controller may only form part of the overall system where some of the power generation is channelled into battery storage and the remainder of power generation may have real time usage/ consumption.
In the event that the solar panel is in shade for a prolonged period, our solar panels has two built-in bypass diodes which will enable the panel to continue generating.
MT50 Screen Description
MT-50, a new-generation remote display for Tracer BN controllers is an associated display device that supports both the latest communication protocol and the voltage technology standard of solar controllers.
- Faceplate dimension:98×98 mm / 3.86×3.86 inch
- Frame dimension:114×114 mm / 4.49×4.49 inch
- Connector type: RJ45
- Meter cable:Standard 2m,Max 50m
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C — +70°C/-4°F — 158°F
- 1 x 100w Black flexi solar panel
- 1 x 10A MPPT Charge Controller (AN Series)
- 1 x 5m double core solar wire with MC4’s
- 1 x 1.5m fused battery wire
- 1 x MT50 Screen
- 1 x Temperature cable
- 1 x RS485 to USB Computer cable
Simone Pardini –
Fantastic product. Exactly as described