Your basket is currently empty!
100w Flexible White Solar Panel Kit With 10A Victron Energy Smart Charge Controller
100w White flexible solar panel with Victron Energy™ 10A MPPT Smart charge controller, cables and adhesive
5 in stock
Solar Kit Contents:
- 1 x 100w White Flexible Mono Solar Panel by Lowenergie™
- 10A Smart MPPT Charge Controller by Victron Energy™
- Solar PV to controller cable
- Battery to solar controller cable
- 1 Tube of Sikaflex
100 Flexible Watt Solar Panel (with 1m Cable & Solar Connector Plugs)
- Monocrystalline solar cells
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18.0v
- Max Current: 5.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
- Short Circuit Current: 5.94A
- Weight: 6.9kg
- Size: 1200 x 540 x 30mm
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
Technical – SmartSolar Charge Controller MPPT 75/10
- Battery voltage (auto select) 12/24V
- Rated charge current 10A
- Nominal PV power, 12V 1a,b) 145W
- Nominal PV power, 24V 1a,b) 290W
- Max. PV short circuit current 2) 13A
- Automatic load disconnect Yes
- Max. PV open circuit voltage 75V
- Peak efficiency 98%
- Self-consumption 12V: 25 mA 24V: 15 mA
- Charge voltage ‘absorption’ 14,4V / 28,8V (adjustable)
- Charge voltage ‘float’ 13,8V / 27,6V (adjustable)
- Charge algorithm multi-stage adaptive
- Temperature compensation -16 mV / °C resp. -32 mV / °C
- Max. continuous load current 10A
- Low voltage load disconnect 11,1V / 22,2V / 44,4V or 11,8V / 23,6V / 47,2V or Battery Life algorithm
- Low voltage load reconnect 13,1V / 26,2V / 52,4V or 14V / 28V / 56V or Battery Life algorithm
- Protection Output short circuit / Over temperature
- Operating temperature -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- Humidity 95%, non-condensing
- Data communication port VE.Direct
- Colour Blue (RAL 5012)
- Power terminals 6 mm² / AWG10
- Protection category IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
- Weight 0,5 kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d) 100 x 113 x 40 mm
- Safety EN/IEC 62109-1, UL 1741, CSA C22.2
1a) If more PV power is connected, the controller will limit input power.
1b) The PV voltage must exceed Vbat + 5V for the controller to start.
Thereafter the minimum PV voltage is Vbat + 1V
2) A PV array with a higher short circuit current may damage the controller.
Victron Energy are a Dutch company who lead in the field of off- grid solar products.
Solar Panels to Controller Cable
5m Twin core 2.5mm2 cable with male and female connectors to one end.
Solar controller to Battery Cable
1.5m, 2 Core 2.5mm2 AMC round profile cable, in-line fuse, 30A spade fuse M8 ring terminals.
All cabling carefully design to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency. TUV Approved
Solar Panel = 1 Year for materials and workmanship
Charge Controller = 5 Year Victron Energy
All other components have a 12 month warranty.
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;
Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use
|Dimensions||100 × 68 × 3 cm|