Your basket is currently empty!
100w Mono Solar Panel Kit With 10A Victron Energy MPPT Charge Controller
100w Mono solar panel with Victron Energy™ 10A MPPT charge controller
7 in stock
Solar Kit Contents:
- 1 x 100w Mono Solar Panel by Lowenergie™
- 10A MPPT Smart Solar Charge Controller by Victron Energy™
- Solar PV to controller cable
- Battery to solar controller cable
- 4 White ABS Corner mounting brackets
- 1 Twin cable entry
- 1 Tube Sikaflex
100 Watt Solar Panel – (with 1m Cable & Solar Connector Plugs)
- Monocrystalline Solar Cells
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18.0v
- Max Current: 5.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
- Short Circuit Current: 5.94A
- Weight: 6.9kg
- Size: 1200 x 540 x 30mm
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
SmartSolar Charge Controller MPPT 75/10
- Battery voltage (auto select) 12/24V
- Rated charge current 10A
- Nominal PV power, 12V 1a,b) 145W
- Nominal PV power, 24V 1a,b) 290W
- Max. PV short circuit current 2) 13A
- Automatic load disconnect Yes
- Max. PV open circuit voltage 75V
- Peak efficiency 98%
- Self-consumption 12V: 25 mA 24V: 15 mA
- Charge voltage ‘absorption’ 14,4V / 28,8V (adjustable)
- Charge voltage ‘float’ 13,8V / 27,6V (adjustable)
- Charge algorithm multi-stage adaptive
- Temperature compensation -16 mV / °C resp. -32 mV / °C
- Max. continuous load current 15A
- Low voltage load disconnect 11,1V / 22,2V / 44,4V or 11,8V / 23,6V / 47,2V or Battery Life algorithm
- Low voltage load reconnect 13,1V / 26,2V / 52,4V or 14V / 28V / 56V or Battery Life algorithm
- Protection Output short circuit / Over temperature
- Operating temperature -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- Humidity 95%, non-condensing
- Data communication port VE.Direct
- Colour Blue (RAL 5012)
- Power terminals 6 mm² / AWG10
- Protection category IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
- Weight 0,5 kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d) 100 x 113 x 40 mm
- Safety EN/IEC 62109-1, UL 1741, CSA C22.2
1a) If more PV power is connected, the controller will limit input power.
1b) The PV voltage must exceed Vbat + 5V for the controller to start.
Thereafter the minimum PV voltage is Vbat + 1V
2) A PV array with a higher short circuit current may damage the controller.
Victron Energy are a Dutch company who lead in the field of off-grid solar products.
Solar controller to Battery Cable
1.5m, 2 Core 2.5mm2 AMC round profile cable, in-line fuse, 30A spade fuse M8 ring terminals.
All cabling carefully design to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency. TUV Approved
Solar Panel to Controller Cable
5m Twin core 2.5mm2 cable with male and female connectors to one end.
- 4 Corners
- Size per bracket 15x15x 6.5cm.
- Weight (4 brackets) 1.6kg
- Easy Installation, holes should be drilled in each bracket, and corresponding holes in the solar panel frame on each side; then brackets should be fixed to the solar panel using self-tapping screws (not included).
- Twin cable entry for 4-12mm cables
- Size: 12x10x5cm
Solar Panel = 10 Year for materials and workmanship
Charge Controller = 5 Year Victron Energy
All other components have a 12 month warranty.
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;
Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use
|Dimensions||100 × 68 × 3 cm|
There are no reviews yet.