Your basket is currently empty!
100w Mono Solar Panel Kit With Victron Energy PWM Charge Controller
100w Mono solar panel with Victron Energy™ 10A charge controller featuring USB socket
6 in stock
Solar Kit Contents:
- 1 x 100w Mono Solar Panel by Lowenergie™
- 10A PWM Charge Controller by Victron Energy™
- Solar PV to controller cable
- Battery to solar controller cable
- 4 White ABS Corner mounting brackets
- 1 Twin cable entry
- 1 Tube Sikaflex
100 Watt Solar Panel – (with 1m Cable & Solar Connector Plugs)
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18.0v
- Max Current: 5.50A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.60v
- Short Circuit Current: 6.05A
- Weight: 7.8kg
- Size: 1060 x 540 x 30mm
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
OUR NEW 9BB 100w Monocrystalline Solar Panels. These are our highest efficiency yet which now allows these panels to be slightly smaller and still generate the same power! 9BB means 9 silver conductor strips connect each row of silicone cells, which means higher efficiency in pulling every bit of power from all of the cells. The overall panel efficiency is now up from 18% to 21.2%.
Technical – Victron Energy BlueSolar PWM-LCD & USB
- Battery Voltage 12/24 V
- Rated charge current 10A
- Automatic load disconnect Yes
- Maximum solar voltage 28V / 55V
- Self-consumption < 10 mA
- Load output Manual control + low voltage disconnect +timer
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity (fuse) Output short circuit Over temperature & Overload protection
- Shut down after 60 s in case of 130% load
- Shut down after 5 s in case of 160% load
- Short circuit: immediate shut down
- Grounding Common positive
- Operating temp. range -35 to +60°C (full load)
- Humidity (non-condensing) Max 95%
- Charge voltage ‘absorption’ Factory setting: 14,4V / 28,8V
- Charge voltage ‘float’ (2) Factory setting: 13,7V / 27,4V
- Low voltage load disconnect Factory setting: 11,2V / 22,4V
- Low voltage load reconnect Factory setting: 12,6V / 25,2V
- Voltage 5V
- Current 2A (total from 2 outputs)
- Protection class IP20
- Terminal size 6 mm² / AWG10
- Weight 0,15kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d) 96 x 169 x 36 mm
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Two 5 Volt USB outputs
- Lighting control function, fully programmable
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable
- Load output with low voltage and manual disconnect (programmable)
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery
1) For 12V use 36 cell solar panels , For 24V use 72 cell solar panels or 2x 36 cell in series
2) The controller switches to the lower float voltage level 2 hours after the absorption voltage has been reached. Whenever the battery voltage becomes lower than 13V, a new charge cycle is triggered.
Victron Energy are a Dutch company who lead in the field of off-grid solar products.
Solar Panel to Controller Cable
5m Twin core 2.5mm2 cable with male and female connectors to one end.
Solar controller to Battery Cable
1.5m, 2 Core 2.5mm2 AMC round profile cable, in-line fuse, 30A spade fuse M8 ring terminals.
All cabling carefully design to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency. TUV Approved
- 4 Corners
- Size per bracket 15x15x 6.5cm.
- Weight (4 brackets) 1.6kg
- Easy Installation, holes should be drilled in each bracket, and corresponding holes in the solar panel frame on each side; then brackets should be fixed to the solar panel using self-tapping screws (not included).
- Twin cable entry for 4-12mm cables
- Size: 12x10x5cm
Solar Panel = 10 Year for materials and workmanship
Charge Controller = 5 Year Victron Energy
All other components have a 12 month warranty.
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;
Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use
|Dimensions||100 × 68 × 3 cm|