Your basket is currently empty!
12v Photocell timer light switch
12v Photocell Timer Light Switch
1766 in stock
Specially designed for use with solar power systems, but suitable for other 12V applications.
Great way of controlling external lighting, water pumps connected to a solar power system with a 12V DC battery storage system.
Convenient Energy Saving Auto-Lighting control for external areas.
Ensures your lights are NOT left on all night which would unnecessarily deplete battery power. where midnight to 5AM lighting may not be required.
Also ensures lighting is not accidentally left on during the daytime. Light/power on at dusk, adjustable time off setting, light can come back on early hours off the morning and off again at dawn.
Advanced internal microprocessor controller will learn seasonal day and night length, no time clock setting required (unit may take up to 5 days to learn daylight hours)
Easy to unplug the sensor head to adjust the time settings when required.
Adjustable PM OFF time from 6PM to 2AM. Adjustable AM ON time from 1AM to 8AM
Can act as a standard photocell switch if required by setting an overlap between PM off and AM on times. Technical Specification – 12V DC Photocell timer switch
- Voltage – 12V DC
- Maximum Load – 16A, recommended maximum of 150 watts at 12V
- Delay Time, 20 to 30 seconds
- Operating temperature -30 degC to +70 degC
- Average Power consumption<1 watts
- Materials, Cover:PP UV stabilized, Contacts: Brass
- Suitable for outdoor usage, IP65
- Height: 135mm; Width: 85mm
- Power connections, +/- 12V DC Input and switch 12+DC Output
- Full warranty against defects in material and workmanship for 1 years from date of manufacture.
- CE Marked, RoHS Approved