- 150w Solar Poly crystalline Panel with MC4 connector plugs
- Multi angle position aluminium solar panel mounting rack
- 100Ah deep cycle wet lead acid battery (brand subject to change)
- All weather battery box
- 20A MPPT Solar charge controller
- 1000w Inverter
- 5M Solar power cable with MC4 connector plugs
- 2M fuse battery connection cable with crocodile clips
- Mini digital battery voltmeter
10 YEAR SOLAR PANEL WARRANTY
Why Go Solar?
Beat energy inflation, energy security, remote location power sources (save a fortune on armoured cabling), mobile power sources, fast payback periods over conventional fuel sources such as diesel generation and hook-ups, keep batteries fully charged at all time as deep discharge shortens life, environmentally friendly power which reduces carbon emissions to slow global warming and climate change. Have your own independent Off-Grid Solar Power Source
Solar Panels do still generate power during cloudy and rainy weather
We have a rough guide below to solar panel power output relative to weather conditions:-
100% power output – clear sky midday sun with the panel fully tilted toward the sun’s position in the sky.
75-85% output – clear sky midday sun but with the panel laid flat
50-65% output – thin cloud, or intermittent small clouds
10-20% output – midday overcast sky or rainy conditions
- Maximum power – 150w
- Maximum power voltage – 18V
- Maximum power current – 8.34A
- Open Circuit voltage – 22.54V
- Short Circuit Current – 8.98A
- Weight 10.6Kg
- Size 1480 x 680 x 35mm
- Power tolerance +/- 3%
- Rated Power: Rated 1000W, 1200W Max Continuous. Peak Power: 2400W
- Input Voltage: DC 11-15V,
- Output Voltage: 230VAC±5%/50HZ ±3HZ
- Low voltage protection: DC 10-10.5V
- Over Voltage Protection: DC 15-16V
- Working Temperature: -10℃~40℃
- AC Outlet Standard: UK
Solar Charge Controller
- Tracer AN Series – product features
- Advanced maximum Power point tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5% with 10-30% more power to the battery than cheaper PWM controllers.
- High quality components with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload risk.
- Wide maximum PowerPoint operating voltage range
- 12/24V DC automatic battery detection
- LCD panel display providing operating data and working conditions
- Supports 3 pre-programmed charging options, sealed, gel and flooded batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Includes RS-485 communication bus interface and mod bus communication protocol
- RS-485 plug socket port can be used for PC monitoring via USB connection, this socket can also be used for connecting the MT50 external display unit to show real-time data and parameter settings.
- Remote temperature sensor connection port, to remotely detect battery temperature allowing and MPPT technology to adjust parameters.
- The controller has a three stage battery charging algorithm (bulk charging, constant charging and flow charging) for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging.
Technical – Tracer AN Series 2210AN
- Nominal System Voltage 12/24V Auto
- Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32V
- Max Charge/ Discharge Current 20A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 100V (At minimum operating environment temperature)
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 92V (At 25 Deg C operating environment temperature)
- MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 72V
- Max Rated Charging Power (20A), 260W (12V), 520W (24V)
- Max. PV Array Input Power 780W (12V), 1560W (24V)
- Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
- Working Environment Temperature Range – 25 to +45 Deg C
- Humidity Range <95%
- Enclosure IP30
- Dimensions 220mm x 154mm x 52mm
- Power Terminals 6AWH (12mm sq)
- Weight 1.1Kg
Lowenergie Solar Panels have a 10 Year Warranty for materials and workmanship.
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;
Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use
Inverter – Manufacturers warranty (12 months)
Battery Life – dependant of depth of discharge and number of full/partial discharges, can be anything from 6 months to 7 or 8 years
Warning: The Charge Connection Order Below must be followed
1, Battery Cable, 2 Load Cable, 3, Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
The charge controller can be used with one or more 12V batteries where additional storage capacity may be needed.