Your basket is currently empty!
150w Mono Solar Panel Kit 12V/24V with MPPT controller – K4M
Premium solar kit featuring 150w mono solar panel with MPPT charge controller for 12/24v installations
198 in stock
150W MONO PREMIUM KIT 4 WITH MPPT
Solar Kit Contents:
- 1 x 150w Mono solar panel
- 20A MPPT Charge Controller
- Solar power to controller cable with solar connectors – 2 core 5M 2.5mm2 cable
- 1.5 Metre Controller to Battery Cable, 4mm2 single core cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring connectors
- Battery Terminals (pair)
- 4 Aluminium mounting brackets
150 Watt Solar Panel – (with 1m Cable & Solar Connector Plugs)
- Max Power: 150w
- Max Power Voltage: 18.0v
- Max Current: 8.34A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
- Short Circuit Current: 8.98A
- Weight: 10.6kg
- Size: 1480 x 680 x 35mm
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
Technical – Tracer AN Series 2210AN
- Nominal System Voltage 12/24V Auto
- Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32V
- Max Charge/ Discharge Current 20A Max Charge/ Discharge Current
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 100V (At minimum operating environment temperature)
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 92V (At 25 Deg C operating environment temperature)
- MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 72V
- Max Rated Charging Power (20A), 260W (12V), 520W (24V)
- Max. PV Array Input Power 390W (12V), 780W (24V)
- Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
- Working Environment Temperature Range – 25 to +45 Deg C
- Humidity Range <95%
- Enclosure IP30
- Dimensions 220mm x 154mm x 52mm
- Power Terminals 6AWH (12mm sq)
- Weight 1.1Kg
Solar Panels to Controller Cable
- 2-core 2.5mm2, 5M long cable
Solar controller to Battery Cable
- 2 X single core 4mm2 solar PV Cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring terminals TUV Approved.
All cabling carefully design to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency
- Light weight
- 100mm long
- Supplied as 4 brackets per panel
Important information regarding Charge Controllers – MPPT
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
- Battery Cable
- Load Cable
- Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
Tracer AN Series – product features:
- Advanced maximum Power point tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5% with 10-30% more power to the battery than cheaper PWM controllers.
- High quality components with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload risk.
- Wide maximum PowerPoint operating voltage range
- 12/24V DC automatic battery detection
- LCD panel display providing operating data and working conditions
- Supports 3 pre-programmed charging options, sealed, gel and flooded batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Includes RS-485 communication bus interface and mod bus communication protocol
- RS-485 plug socket port can be used for PC monitoring via USB connection, this socket can also be used for connecting the MT50 external display unit to show real-time data and parameter settings.
- Remote temperature sensor connection port, to remotely detect battery temperature allowing and MPPT technology to adjust parameters.
- The controller has a three stage battery charging algorithm (bulk charging, constant charging and flow charging) for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging.
Solar Panel = 2 Year Warranty for materials and workmanship.
All other components have a 12 month warranty.
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;
Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use.