Your basket is currently empty!
150w Mono Solar Panel Kit With 15A Victron Energy Smart Charge Controller and flip mounts
150w Mono solar panel with Victron Energy™ 15A MPPT Smart charge controller and flip mounts
14 in stock
Solar Kit Contents:
- 1 x 150w Mono Solar Panel by Lowenergie™
- 15A Smart MPPT Charge Controller by Victron Energy™
- Solar PV to controller cable
- Battery to solar controller cable
- Stainless steel flip mounts
150 Watt Solar Panel (with 1m Cable & Solar Connector Plugs)
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 150W
- Maximum Power Voltage (VMP): 18.0V
- Maximum Power Current (IMP): 8.34A
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 22.54V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 8.98A
- Weight: 10.6KG
- Size: 1480*680*35mm
- Power Tolerance: +/-3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
Smart Battery Monitor
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
Finished in black giving a sleek and contemporary look.
SmartSolar Charge Controller MPPT 75/15
- Battery voltage (auto select) 12/24V
- Rated charge current 15A
- Nominal PV power, 12V 1a,b) 220W
- Nominal PV power, 24V 1a,b) 440W
- Max. PV short circuit current 2) 15A
- Automatic load disconnect Yes
- Max. PV open circuit voltage 75V
- Peak efficiency 98%
- Self-consumption – load on 12V: 19 mA 24V: 16 mA
- Self-consumption – load off 12V: 10 mA 24V: 8 mA
- Charge voltage ‘absorption’ 14,4V / 28,8V (adjustable)
- Charge voltage ‘float’ 13,8V / 27,6V (adjustable)
- Charge algorithm multi-stage adaptive
- Temperature compensation -16 mV / °C resp. -32 mV / °C
- Max. continuous load current 15A
- Low voltage load disconnect 11,1V / 22,2V / 44,4V or 11,8V / 23,6V / 47,2V or Battery Life algorithm
- Low voltage load reconnect 13,1V / 26,2V / 52,4V or 14V / 28V / 56V or Battery Life algorithm
- Protection Output short circuit / Over temperature
- Operating temperature -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- Humidity 95%, non-condensing
- Data communication port VE.Direct (see the data communication white paper on VE website)
- Colour Blue (RAL 5012)
- Power terminals 6 mm² / AWG10
- Protection category IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
- Weight 0,5 kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d) 100 x 113 x 40 mm
Safety EN/IEC 62109-1, UL 1741, CSA C22.2
1a) If more PV power is connected, the controller will limit input power.
1b) The PV voltage must exceed Vbat + 5V for the controller to start.
Thereafter the minimum PV voltage is Vbat + 1V
2) A PV array with a higher short circuit current may damage the controller
Victron Energy part number SCC075015060R
Victron Energy are a Dutch company who lead in the field of off- grid solar products.
Solar Panels to Controller Cable
5m Twin core 2.5mm2 cable with male and female connectors to one end.
Solar controller to Battery Cable
1.5m, 2 Core 2.5mm2 AMC round profile cable, in-line fuse, 30A spade fuse M8 ring terminals.
All cabling carefully design to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency. TUV Approved
Tilting solar panel mountings. Tilt your panels towards the sun to achieve optimal power generation. More generated wattage will be achieved compared to panels laid flat. Allows for mounting onto curved boat roofs. Arrowhead design to ‘hook’ the raised panel in place and stop it dropping down with vibration or high winds. Adjustable height and solar panel angle. Solar panels can be laid flat when not in use by sliding to the bottom.
- Max 36 degrees tilt
- 240 x 240 x 240mm
Solar Panel = 10 Year for materials and workmanship
Charge Controller = 5 Year Victron Energy
All other components have a 12 month warranty.
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;
Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use
|Dimensions||100 × 68 × 3 cm|