- This room thermostat is a non-programmable thermostat designed for hot water radiant heating systems and electric heating systems.
- The thermostat can be controlled by built in sensor or remote sensor. This thermostat can also be used with central heating systems to replace an existing wired thermostat
- Turning your heating thermostat down can save your £50 per year
- Ignore the myth that it is cheaper to leave your heating on then having it cycle on/off. It is a proven fact that your home/ office will use more gas/ electricity if your keep your heating on all of the time. Heating loss through walls or roofs increases the higher the temperatures difference between inside and out.
- LCD display shows room temperature
- Optional economic operation or comfort operation
- Optional detective sensor; built in sensor or room floor sensor
- Heating on/off switch on the base
- Optional temperature display of Celsius or Fahrenheit scale
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Load Current, 240V AC, 16A
- Colour – White
- CE, Approval
- Not Programmable
- Dimensions 86 x 86 x 32mm
- Can be used as a room temperature thermostat, floor heating thermostat or for both
- 2.5m cable with external floor sensor if required
- Floor Temperature setting range 5 to 40 deg C
- Room Temperature setting range 5 to 30 deg C
- Max recommended load 3000 watts
- Simple, 4 wiring connections which include live and neutral power supply, live and neutral load output. 2 additional wires for connection of the floor sensor.
See how you can save extra money by visiting our interactive energy saving house here