Solar Kit Contents
- 2 x 100w Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- 20A Victron Bluesolar PWM Charge Controller 12/24v 20A LCD Screen & USB
- Solar PV to controller cable
- Battery to solar controller cable
- 8 ABS Corner mounting brackets
- 1 ABS Cable entry
- 1 Tube of Sikaflex
100 Watt Solar Panel (with 1m cable & solar connector plugs)
- Monocrystalline solar cells
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18.0v
- Max Current: 5.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
- Short Circuit Current: 5.94A
- Weight: 6.9kg
- Size: 1200 x 540 x 30mm
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
Technical – Victron Bluesolar 20A PWM+USB Solar Charge Controller
- Dimensions: 96 x 169 x 36mm
- Weight: 150g
- Rated charging & load current: 20 Amps
- Maximum voltage input: 28V/55V
- Rated Voltage: 12V & 24V
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
Solar Panels to Controller Cable
- 5m Twin core 2.5mm2 cable with male and female connectors to one end.
Solar controller to Battery Cable
- 1.5m, 2 Core 2.5mm2 AMC round profile cable, in-line fuse, 30A spade fuse M8 ring terminals.
All cabling carefully design to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency. TUV Approved
- 4 Corners
- Size per bracket 15 x 15 x 6.5cm.
- Weight (4 brackets) 1.6kg
- Easy Installation, holes should be drilled in each bracket, and corresponding holes in the solar panel frame on each side; then brackets should be fixed to the solar panel using self-tapping screws (not included).
- Twin cable entry for 4-12mm cables
- Size: 12 x 10 x 5cm
Solar Panel = 10 Year for materials and workmanship
Charge Controller = 5 Year Victron Energy
All other components have a 12 month warranty