Your basket is currently empty!
200w PIR Occupancy Sensor – No Neutral
A 200w PIR Occupancy Sensor Light Switch that requires no neutral
2667 in stock
Occupancy sensor switches are commonly used to control lighting and extract ventilation. They will save energy by ensuring lights and fans are not left on.
The energy savings will be high with a short energy saving investment payback time if connected to average energy level lighting such as fluorescent tubes, or compact fluorescent lamps.
Higher savings if controlling tungsten or halogen lighting.
In a domestic application these products are well suited to rooms such as integral garages, store rooms, toilets, or any other room where lighting may accidentally be left turned on.
Potential energy savings in commercial property will be far greater with shorter payback times, generally less than one year.
This product is ideally suited to circulation areas, store rooms, toilets, kitchens, common stairs wells or corridors where there are are frequently people passing in an out of an area and the lighting often gets left on all day.
Payback is the time it takes for an investment in energy conservation to repay its cost in energy savings.
- Operating voltage: 100v – 250v/AC
- Power consumption: <0.5W
- Load power: 200w Max (220-240V/AC), for resistive lighting e.g. Halogen 40W Max load for CFL/ LED/ Fluorescent lighting
- Adjustable time delay : 5 seconds ~ 8 minutes (adjustable), but lighting will stay on as long as movement is detected within range of the sensor
- Induction distance:5~8m
- Induction angle: about 115 °
- Size: 86 x 86 x 30mm (standard single wall switch size)
- Two wire only – Live in & Live out