These lights are super low energy using only half as much power as a traditional CFL Energy Saving light and with the added benefit that they can last almost 4 times longer (30 longer than tungsten bulbs).
Our LED bulbs are an incredibly close match to traditional tungsten light bulbs with very impressive brightness and very low electricity consumption. We sell at the lowest prices possible without compromising quality. These very long life LED bulbs are well worth the investment and will significantly reduce you electricity bills over their lifetime which could be as long as 30 years, so be sure to take them with you if you move house.
These have a lifespan of over 40,000 hours compared to most CFL energy saving lights with only last around 8,000 hours.
These led lights typically use around 92% less energy compared to a standard 60w halogen bulb. Each bulb could reduce your electricity bill by over £8.00 per year in a domestic application* – this gives you a payback period on this product of around 7 months.
Where used in commercial property, lights could be on 9 hours a day, 5 days a week with potential electricity bill reductions of over £16 per lamp over one year, that’s a payback of 3 months.
Payback is the time it takes for an investment in energy conservation to repay its cost in energy savings.
Led bulbs have instant brightness as soon as they are switched on and do not have a warm up time.
All of our products are genuine and approved. They comply with European electrical regulations with CE approval and RoHS Compliant.
Please note that the lumen brightness of the bulb varies depending on the distance from the bulb and the control of light entering the test area. The products we sell are the brightest available for each light bulb design.
- Bulb Type: 5.0 watts LED Candle Bulb (25w equivalent brightness)
- Dimmable option – MUST be used with a LED Dimmer switch
- Fitment Type: B22
- Warm white colour: 2700 – 3200K
- Voltage: 220-240 Volt
- Working Temp: 30 – 50 degrees centigrade
- Lifespan: >40,000 hours (4x longer than CFL bulbs, 30x longer than a tungsten bulb)
- Lumen Output: 300-350 lumens
- Efficiency: >90 lumens per watt
- Equivalent to 25w Tungsten Bulb
- Dimensions, 31mm wide, 115mm long (inc fitment) – Standard Candle Bulb Size
- Material: glass bulb, metal base
- CE: CE Approved
- RoHS: Compliant