Your basket is currently empty!
300w Black Flexible Solar Panel Charging Kit with MPPT Charger Controller
Sleek and modern looking flexible solar panel kit
48 in stock
Lightweight design, laminated plastic sheet with flexible solar cells. This panel is only 4mm thick
Designed in the UK. CE, TUV, ISO 9001 quality assurance.
These Mono crystalline panels are 2 to 4% more efficient than poly crystalline.
Why Go Solar?
Beat energy inflation, energy security, remote location power sources (save a fortune on armored cabling), mobile power sources, fast payback periods over conventional fuel sources such as diesel generation and hook-ups, keep batteries fully charged at all time as deep discharge shortens life, environmentally friendly power which reduces carbon emissions to slow global warming and climate change.
- Purest silicone 16-20% efficiency
- Performs better in lower light levels i.e. in overcast skies
- Longest life with lowest rate of performance loss of only 0.36% per year, therefore a 100w panel would be around 91w after 25 years
- Better heat tolerance, i.e. performs better on hot summer days
Our flexible solar panels now include the far superior ETFE outer layer. This is essential for the long life of your flexible solar panel. The smooth shiny finish flexi panels are PET finish which can break down and peel off due to UV solar damage, often in less than 2 years’. ETFE is a little more expensive during production but worth it in the long run. It also has the benefit of slip resistance for marine applications
Suitable for marine usage, also includes water-tight MC4 connectors. Also for Boats, Caravans, Motor-homes, electric fencing, road/ path/ driveway illuminated signage, campsites, yurts, multi-panel off grid power source for small buildings, remote telecoms, mobile food outlets, and many more…
Independent Off-Grid Solar Power Source
One or more solar panels can be connected a battery bank and power inverter using a solar charge controller. You can therefore have a 240v power supply anywhere in the world without grid supply. Please see our solar power kits.
Solar Panels do still generate power during cloudy and rainy weather!
We have a rough guide below to solar panel power output relative to weather conditions:-
- 100% power output – clear sky midday sun with the panel fully tilted toward the sun’s position in the sky.
- 75-85% output – clear sky midday sun but with the panel laid flat
- 50-65% output – thin cloud, or intermittent small clouds
- 10-20% output – midday overcast sky or rainy conditions
Technical – to be wired in series
100 Watt Flexible
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18v
- Max Current: 5.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
- Short Circuit Current: 5.94A
- Size: 1200 x 540mm
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
- With 1M cable and MC4 plus attached
- Warranty 1 Year
In the event that the solar panel is in shade for a prolonged period, our solar panels has two built-in bypass diodes which will enable the panel to continue generating.
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
- Battery Cable
- Load Cable
- Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
These charge controllers can be used with one or more 12V batteries where additional storage capacity may be needed.
Charge Controllers – MPPT Tracer AN Series – product features
- Advanced maximum Power point tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5% with 10-30% more power to the battery than cheaper PWM controllers.
- High quality components with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload risk.
- Wide maximum PowerPoint operating voltage range
- 12/24V DC automatic battery detection
- LCD panel display providing operating data and working conditions
- Supports 3 pre-programmed charging options, sealed, gel and flooded batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Includes RS-485 communication bus interface and mod bus communication protocol
RS-485 plug socket port can be used for PC monitoring via USB connection, this socket can also be used for connecting the MT50 external display unit to show real-time data and parameter settings.
Remote temperature sensor connection port, to remotely detect battery temperature allowing and MPPT technology to adjust parameters.
The controller has a three stage battery charging algorithm (bulk charging, constant charging and flow charging) for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging.
Technical – Tracer AN Series 2210AN
- Nominal System Voltage 12/24V Auto
- Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32V
- Max Charge/ Discharge Current 20A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 60V (At minimum operating environment temperature)
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 46V (At 25 Deg C operating environment temperature)
- MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 36V
- Max Rated Charging Power (20A), 260W (12V), 520W (24V)
- Max. PV Array Input Power 390W (12V), 780W (24V)
- Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
- Working Environment Temperature Range – 25 to +45 Deg C
- Humidity Range <95%
- Enclosure IP30
- Dimensions 220mm x 154mm x 52mm
- Power Terminals 6AWH (12mm sq)
- Weight 1.1Kg
These charge controllers can be used with one or more 12V batteries where additional storage capacity may be needed, or a combination of series and parallel batteries to make a 24V energy storage system.
Solar Kit Contents
- 3 X 100 Watt Flexible Solar Panel with 1M cable & MC4 plugs attached
- 2 x 5 Metre 4mm2 single core cable with MC4 Connectors
- 3 Metre fused battery cable with battery rings
- 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- Wiring Booklet