Lightweight design, laminated plastic sheet with flexible solar cells. This panel is only 4 mm thick!
Designed in the UK. CE, TUV, ISO 9001 quality assurance.
These Mono-crystalline panels are 2 to 4% more efficient than poly-crystalline.
Why Go Solar?
Beat energy inflation, energy security, remote location power sources (save a fortune on armoured cabling), mobile power sources, fast payback periods over conventional fuel sources such as diesel generation and hook-ups, keep batteries fully charged at all time as deep discharge shortens life, environmentally friendly power which reduces carbon emissions to slow global warming and climate change.
- Purest silicone 16-20% efficiency
- Performs better in lower light levels i.e. in overcast skies
- Longest life with lowest rate of performance loss of only 0.36% per year, therefore a 100w panel would be around 91w after 25 years
- Better heat tolerance, i.e. performs better on hot summer days
Laminated panel construction, suitable for marine usage, also includes water-tight MC4 connectors. Also for Boats, Caravans, Motor-homes, electric fencing, road/ path/ driveway illuminated signage, campsites, yurts, multi-panel off grid power source for small buildings, remote telecoms, mobile food outlets, and many more…
Independent Off-Grid Solar Power Source
One or more solar panels can be connected a battery bank and power inverter using a solar charge controller. You can therefore have a 240v power supply anywhere in the world without grid supply. Please see our solar power kits.
Solar Panels do still generate power during cloudy and rainy weather!
We have a rough guide below to solar panel power output relative to weather conditions:-
- 100% power output – clear sky midday sun with the panel fully tilted toward the sun’s position in the sky.
- 75-85% output – clear sky midday sun but with the panel laid flat
- 50-65% output – thin cloud, or intermittent small clouds
- 10-20% output – midday overcast sky or rainy conditions
Technical – 100 Watt Flexible
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18v
- Max Current: 5.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
- Short Circuit Current: 5.94A
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Size: 1200 x 540mm
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
- With 1M cable and MC4 plus attached
- Warranty 1 Year
In the event that the solar panel is in shade for a prolonged period, our solar panels has two built-in bypass diodes which will enable the panel to continue generating.
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
- Battery Cable
- Load Cable
- Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
These charge controllers can be used with one or more 12V batteries where additional storage capacity may be needed.
Charge Controllers – MPPT Tracer AN Series – product features
- Advanced maximum Power point tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5% with 10-30% more power to the battery than cheaper PWM controllers.
- High quality components with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload risk.
- Wide maximum PowerPoint operating voltage range
- 12/24V DC automatic battery detection
- LCD panel display providing operating data and working conditions
- Supports 3 pre-programmed charging options, sealed, gel and flooded batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Includes RS-485 communication bus interface and mod bus communication protocol
- RS-485 plug socket port can be used for PC monitoring via USB connection, this socket can also be used for connecting the MT50 external display unit to show real-time data and parameter settings.
- Remote temperature sensor connection port, to remotely detect battery temperature allowing and MPPT technology to adjust parameters.
The controller has a three stage battery charging algorithm (bulk charging, constant charging and flow charging) for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging.
Technical – Tracer AN Series 3210AN
- Nominal System Voltage 12/24V Auto
- Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32V
- Max Charge/ Discharge Current 30A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 100V (At minimum operating environment temperature)
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 92V (At 25 Deg C operating environment temperature)
- MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 72V
- Max Rated Charging Power (30A), 390W (12V), 780W (24V)
- Max. PV Array Input Power 780W (12V), 1170W (24V)
- Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
- Working Environment Temperature Range – 25 to +45 Deg C
- Humidity Range <95%
- Enclosure IP30
- Dimensions 228mm x 164mm x 55mm
- Power Terminals 6AWH (12mm sq)
- Weight 1.2Kg
These charge controllers can be used with one or more 12V batteries where additional storage capacity may be needed, or a combination of series and parallel batteries to make a 24V energy storage system.
Solar Kit Contents
- 3 x 100 Watt Flexible Solar Panel with 1M cable & MC4 plugs attached
- 1 x 5 Metre Solar Power Extension Cable with MC4 Connectors
- 1 x 3 Metre fused battery cable with battery rings
- 1 x 30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller