Solar Kit Contents:
- 2 x 150w Mono Solar Panel by Lowenergie
- 1 x 30A 100/30 MPPT Smart Charge Controller by Victron Energy
- 1 x Solar PV to controller cable
- 1 x Battery to solar controller cable
- 4 x Flip Mounts
150 Watt Solar Panel (with 1m Cable & Solar Connector Plugs)
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 150W
- Maximum Power Voltage (VMP): 18.0V
- Maximum Power Current (IMP): 8.34A
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 22.54V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 8.98A
- Weight: 10.6KG
- Size: 1480*680*35mm
- Power Tolerance: +/-3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
Technical – Victron MPPT Smart 100/30
- Dimensions: 130 x 186 x 70 mm
- Weight: 1300g
- Rated charging & load current: 30 Amps
- Maximum voltage input: 28V/55V
- Rated Voltage: 12V & 24V
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
Solar Panels to Controller Cable
- 10m 4mm2 cable with male and female connectors to one end.
Solar controller to Battery Cable
- 1.5m, 4mm2 round profile cable, in-line fuse, 30A spade fuse M8 ring terminals.
Tilting solar panel mountings. Tilt your panels towards the sun to achieve optimal power generation. More generated wattage will be achieved compared to panels laid flat. Allows for mounting onto curved boat roofs. Arrowhead design to ‘hook’ the raised panel in place and stop it dropping down with vibration or high winds. Adjustable height and solar panel angle. Solar panels can be laid flat when not in use by sliding to the bottom. Max 36 degrees tilt. 240x240x240mm
All cabling carefully design to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency. TUV Approved
Solar Panel = 10 Year for materials and workmanship
Charge Controller = 5 Year Victron Energy
All other components have a 12 month warranty.