- NEW 2019 design using latest components
- 45,000 hours long life which we have maintained with quality components. We are not trying to be the cheapest on the market! Similar products only 30,000 hour life.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Light output colour optimised 5200 – 5700K cool day white option. This has been established with over 5-years market research and though our customer feedback scheme. The usual 6500K large panel lights on the market can have too much blue colour in the light spectrum which in turn gives a false colour rendering effect in retail areas especially for clothing sales.
- Mitsubishi Branded LGP – The LGP in panel lights is the Light Guide Plate. It is a transparent acrylic panel made from pure PMMA resin, on whose bottom face a dot matrix is printed. The panel-light source is installed around its edges therefore the LGP performs an essential role in diffusing the light evenly across the whole upper face of the acrylic panel. It is a key component to maximize the uniformity of light. The LGP determines the brightness. Cheaper Chinese branded LGP’s will have 10% less light output compared to the Mitsubishi LGP which we use our Lowenergie panel lights. The main panel light manufacturing costs come from the LGP, not on the LED chips as maybe expected.
- Instant Brightness, no flicker, no noise, uniform plane glow effect
- Long Life, reduced maintenance costs, lasts up to 5 times longer than fluorescent
- Up to 70% energy saving over fluorescent lighting, only 12-16 months payback for shop and office applications.
- E.g. Twenty 40w panels can save over £1000 of electricity per year with 7-11 operational hours.
Large LED Panel Light Specifications
|Input Voltage||85-265V AC|
|Working Life||45,000 Hours|
|LED Light Source||2835 Epistar|
|Brightness||LED efficiency 108.44 Lumens per watt, whole fitting efficiency >92 lumens per watt,|
48W = 4400 lumens
|Dimension||596mm x 596mm, Ultra Slim 11mm,|
|Color Temperature||4000K – White|
6000K – Day White
|Installation||Recessed into ceiling grid|
|Beam angle||180 degree|
|Led color index(CRI)||Ra > 90|
|Power factor||0.975, excellent|
|Vapour resistance||Steam and vapour resistant, suitable for use in kitchens, washrooms or changing rooms|
|Materials||PMMA & aluminium frame, RoHS Compliant|
|Working Temperature||20-40 degrees Centigrade|
|EU Energy Label||A+|
|CE & EMC||BS EN 60598 Passed; EMC EN 55015 passed, EN 61547, EN 61000|
|RoHS||Restriction of Hazardous Substances compliant|