Your basket is currently empty!
50w with PIR LED Floodlight – White Casing
50w LED floodlight outdoor garden lighting for security with added benefit of built in PIR
130 in stock
Lowenergie™ LED Floodlights use almost 10 times less electricity than halogen lights and produce quality light of very comparable brightness. In addition, LED lights last on average 50,000 hours which is 25X longer than a Halogen bulb so it is likely your will never need to replace the LED. Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage. Our LED Floodlights use high quality LED Chips which achieve a very high efficiency of 90 lumens of light per watt brightness.
The PIR range of floodlights has time, sensitivity and light level adjustment screws available built into the sensor. Great for a wide variety of applications such as decorative external lighting, parking areas, warehouses, factory, signage and more. The PIR range of LED Floodlights provides high efficiency security lighting.
Our floodlights have been formally tested at up to 7X brighter than cheap quality LED floodlights which use low brightness LED chips.
Cheap floodlights may not be IP65 waterproof due to poor sealing, they may have a non-earthed body and poor casing materials. We only use high quality materials and our brightness will achieve the full 90 lumen’s per watt as we only use latest technology LED’s.
We stand by the quality of our products.
Technical Specification & Dimensions
- Input Voltage 175 to 265v AC
- 50 to 60Hz
- Light Colour – Day White 6000K
- IP65 waterproof for outdoor usage
- High strength aluminium casing with toughened glass
- Average LED life; 50,000 hours High CRI (Colour Rendering Index) for true object colour representation
- Working temperature -25 to 45 degrees C
- No UV or IR Radiation No hazardous materials like mercury
- 120 degree beam angle
- Cable – 3 Wire, approx 10cm long (junction box maybe required (not supplied))
- CE & RoHS safety certification
- Lumens: 4500lm
- Size: 20.6 x 21 x 5cm