Your basket is currently empty!
600w Mono Solar Panel Kit 24V with MPPT Controller
Superior 24v Mono solar kit with 600w of solar power, this kit is designed for 24v battery by connecting 2 x 12v in series.
66 in stock
This kit is designed for 24v battery by connecting 2 x 12v in series.
Panel wiring should be 3 + 3 in parallel
Solar Kit Contents:
- 6 x 100w Mono solar panel
- 30A MPPT Charge Controller
- Solar power to controller cable – 2 x 5M, 6mm2, single Core with MC4 connectors
- Controller to Battery Cable – 1.5 Metre 6mm2 single core cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring connectors
- Battery Terminals (pair)
- Y Branch connectors (pair)
- 24 aluminium mounting brackets
100 Watt Rigid (with 1m cable & Solar Connector Plugs)
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18.0v
- Max Current: 5.50A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.60v
- Short Circuit Current: 6.05A
- Weight: 7.8kg
- Size: 1060 x 540 x 30mm
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
Technical – Tracer AN Series 3210AN
- Nominal System Voltage 12/24V Auto
- Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32V
- Max Charge/ Discharge Current 30A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 100V (At minimum operating environment temp)
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 92V (At 25 Deg C operating environment temp)
- MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 72V
- Max Rated Charging Power (30A), 390W (12V), 780W (24V)
- Max. PV Array Input Power 1170W (12V), 2340W (24V)
- Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
- Working Environment Temperature Range – 25 to +45 Deg C
- Humidity Range <95%
- Enclosure IP30
- Dimensions 228mm x 164mm x 55mm
- Power Terminals 6AWH (12mm sq)
- Weight 1.2Kg
Solar Panels to Controller Cable
- 2 X single core 6mm2 solar PV Cable, TUV Approved
Solar controller to Battery Cable
- 2 X 1.5M single core 6mm2 solar PV Cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring terminals TUV Approved.
All cabling carefully designed to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency.
- Light weight
- 100mm long
- Supplied as 4 brackets per panel
- Male Male Female & Female Female Male connectors
- 1000V DC or 30A max
- 4mm2 solar Cable
- IP66 waterproof
Important information regarding Charge Controllers – MPPT
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
- Battery Cable
- Load Cable
- Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
Tracer AN Series – product features:
- Advanced maximum Power point tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5% with 10-30% more power to the battery than cheaper PWM controllers.
- High quality components with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload risk.
- Wide maximum PowerPoint operating voltage range
- 12/24V DC automatic battery detection
- LCD panel display providing operating data and working conditions
- Supports 3 pre-programmed charging options, sealed, gel and flooded batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Includes RS-485 communication bus interface and mod bus communication protocol
- RS-485 plug socket port can be used for PC monitoring via USB connection, this socket can also be used for connecting the MT50 external display unit to show real-time data and parameter settings.
- Remote temperature sensor connection port, to remotely detect battery temperature allowing and MPPT technology to adjust parameters.
- The controller has a three stage battery charging algorithm (bulk charging, constant charging and flow charging) for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging.
You may also like…
Mono 300W Solar Panel Kit 4 MPPT Charge ControllerAdd to basket £286.99SKU:908
Leisure Battery BoxAdd to basket £24.95SKU:491
Mono 500W Solar Panel Kit 4 MPPT Charge ControllerAdd to basket £379.99SKU:910
Mono 400W Solar Panel Kit 4 MPPT Charge ControllerAdd to basket £317.99SKU:909