This kit is designed for 24v battery by connecting 2 x 12v in series.
Panel wiring should be 3 + 3 in parallel
Solar Kit Contents:
- 6 x 100w Mono solar panel
- 30A MPPT Charge Controller
- Solar power to controller cable – 2 x 5M, 6mm2, single Core with MC4 connectors
- Controller to Battery Cable – 1.5 Metre 6mm2 single core cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring connectors
- Battery Terminals (pair)
- Y Branch connectors (pair)
- 24 aluminium mounting brackets
Technical Specifications – 100 Watt Solar Panel – (with 1m Cable & MC4 Connector Plugs)
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18.0v
- Max Current: 5.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
- Short Circuit Current: 5.94A
- Weight: 6.9kg
- Size: 1200 x 540 x 30mm
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
Technical – Tracer AN Series 3210AN
- Nominal System Voltage 12/24V Auto
- Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32V
- Max Charge/ Discharge Current 30A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 100V (At minimum operating environment temp)
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 92V (At 25 Deg C operating environment temp)
- MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 72V
- Max Rated Charging Power (30A), 390W (12V), 780W (24V)
- Max. PV Array Input Power 1170W (12V), 2340W (24V)
- Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
- Working Environment Temperature Range – 25 to +45 Deg C
- Humidity Range <95%
- Enclosure IP30
- Dimensions 228mm x 164mm x 55mm
- Power Terminals 6AWH (12mm sq)
- Weight 1.2Kg
Solar Panels to Controller Cable
- 2 X single core 6mm2 solar PV Cable, TUV Approved
Solar controller to Battery Cable
- 2 X 1.5M single core 6mm2 solar PV Cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring terminals TUV Approved.
All cabling carefully designed to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency.
- Light weight
- 100mm long
- Supplied as 4 brackets per panel
- Male Male Female & Female Female Male connectors
- 1000V DC or 30A max
- 4mm2 solar Cable
- IP66 waterproof
Important information regarding Charge Controllers – MPPT
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
- Battery Cable
- Load Cable
- Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
Tracer AN Series – product features:
- Advanced maximum Power point tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5% with 10-30% more power to the battery than cheaper PWM controllers.
- High quality components with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload risk.
- Wide maximum PowerPoint operating voltage range
- 12/24V DC automatic battery detection
- LCD panel display providing operating data and working conditions
- Supports 3 pre-programmed charging options, sealed, gel and flooded batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Includes RS-485 communication bus interface and mod bus communication protocol
- RS-485 plug socket port can be used for PC monitoring via USB connection, this socket can also be used for connecting the MT50 external display unit to show real-time data and parameter settings.
- Remote temperature sensor connection port, to remotely detect battery temperature allowing and MPPT technology to adjust parameters.
- The controller has a three stage battery charging algorithm (bulk charging, constant charging and flow charging) for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging.