Your basket is currently empty!
Analogue Plug-in Thermostat
Easy to use analogue plug-in thermostat perfect for temperature control of heaters, great for greenhouses, sheds and outbuildings
1139 in stock
Analogue Plug in Thermostat
The thermostat will stop and start your heater as the temperature rises and falls. Ideal for tubular heaters, fan heaters, oil filled heaters, convection heaters and electric radiators. Simply plug into socket, then plug in your heater so this thermostat and it will control your temperature. These thermostats have heating and cooling modes. They can either turn on the heater as temperature drops, or they can turn on a cooler as temperature rises.
- Dimensions 12cm long x 6cm wide x 4.5cm deep (excl plug pins)
- Includes indicator light to show when the appliance is on/off.
- Max resistive load 3120w, 13A
- Max inductive load 460w
- Temperature control range +5 to 30 deg C
- Operating temperature range -10 to 70 deg C
- Precision +/- 2 deg C
- Replaceable 13A fuse
- Certification UKCA
- Model: TH-926T