Your basket is currently empty!
Around Door Seal – Aquacarrier
Around Door Seal Aquacarrier – Qlon draught excluder proofing strip available in White and Brown
Stormguard Aquacarrier Around Door Seal
Why Draught Proof
Your house or commercial property will lose heat during cold weather partly due to poor thermal insulation, but also due to the air-leakiness of the building. This warm air loss is technically known as infiltration or permeability and is measured in metres cubed per hour per square metre of floor area. A typical building built 1900 to 1990 will lose around 20-30 metres cubed of air per hour per square meter of floor area. This is due to natural leakage through the fabric of the building, but largely through gaps around windows and doors. Good use of draft proofing could reduce your air permeability to around 8-10 metres cubed per hour which is a good low-cost way of reducing you heating bills. The amount of air infiltration to your property will also depend on its exposure to wind so if you are on a hillside or near the coast then it is even more beneficial for you have good draught proofing.
- Used as a combined draught proofing and rain/ water seal weatherproofing
- Draught proofing strips bridge the gap between the door and the frame
- Suitable for Inward Opening Doors, windows and roof / loft hatches
- Seals gaps up to 10mm
- Quick and easy to fit
- Hard wearing Q Lon seal has lifetime in excess of 10 years
- PVC plastic carrier
- Easy to cut to size
- Available in white and brown
- Supplied as 5 x 1m lengths