When charging your car are you worried about the cable being a trip hazard?
Well here is the answer!
We are extremely pleased to bring to you the “Heavy Duty Cable Channel”
So what is it?
- This channel can be used with types of paving including block paving, paving stones, concrete paving, macadam
- Hide away electric car charging cables to prevent trip hazards
- Multiple lengths can be joined together
- Corrosion resistant aluminium finish
- 1m lengths x 43mm x 43mm
- Max cable diameter: 25mm
- Jaw width/width of cable opening: 26.2mm
- Prevents trip hazards postman, milkman and other people
- Flexible bristles hold the cable in place
- Can be cut to length.
- Ribbed edges on the outside of the channel gives a secure fixing outer surfaces
- Brushes prevent dirt from getting into the channel
- Easy to clean with a vacuum cleaner
The cable should only be placed over the footway when the vehicle is charging and should always be removed when not in use.
Quick and easy to use see insertion video