Suitable for home & office use.
The Hippo is available in two sizes:
Which Hippo is best for you?
Hippo 7 – If you have slim-line 9 litre and smaller cisterns to 6 litres
Hippo 9 – If you have a 13 or standard 9 litre cistern
Comes with full instructions on reverse of the bag
Please note the Hippo is NOT suitable for modern continental style dual flush (post 2001)
- The average water used in England is approx. 150L per person per day. That is equilivent to 317 pints!
- In the home 70% of water consumption is in bathrooms and toilet flushing accounting for 30% of household water use
- Installing a Hippo in your home can save enough water to make 35,000 cups of tea a year!
- Average household flushes a toilet 5,000 a year (5x10L = 50,000L – save 3L PER FLUSH = 15,000L saved = 55 per year on metered water)
- Water is costing businesses in England and Wales approx 30 million EVERY DAY
- Installing in the workplace can save up to 9 per employee per year