Your basket is currently empty!
LED Tube Light 4ft 1200mm
A 18w 4ft, 1200mm LED tube light
4ft (1200mm) 18w LED tube light from Lowenergie with 3 year Warranty.
These tubes are high brightness output designed to be equivalent brightness to traditional T8 fluorescent tubes. Don’t be fooled by similar style cheaper LED tubes – they will not be as bright therefore the lumens per watt efficiency will be much lower.
- Lowenergie LED Tube lights are the future of low energy with very long life operation.
- Energy-Efficient & Environmentally Friendly with no hazardous materials like mercury commonly used in fluorescent tubes.
- LED tubes benefit excellent 60-70% energy savings over traditional fluorescent tubes.
- High quality aluminium alloy body which acts as a heatsink to extend the life of the LED s.
- The frosted plastic cover helps to dissipate light and improve appearance.
- Our LED tube lights look exactly the same as fluorescent tubes when turned on but use half the power.
- These LED tube lights are compatible with PIR occupancy sensors for maximum potential energy savings which is not normally guaranteed by all manufacturers
- All our tubes are double-insulated to Class II specification
- LED tubes have no flickering or interference, instant soft start and low heat.
For more than 20 LED Light tubes, please contact us for a quotation
|Lamp holder||LED Light Tube|
|Colour||Neutral White or Day White|
|Colour temperature||4000K or 6000K|
|Input Voltage||220 – 240V|
|Lifespan||50,000+ hours of use|
|Dimensions||4ft – 1200mm|
|Energy Rating||A – Rated|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
|CE||CE Approved and Marked|
|RoHS||Compliant and Marked|
|Package||Each boxed separately|
Changing to LED tube lights does require a very simple wiring alteration within the light fitting to remove the start and ballast transformer. The led tubes simply operate by 240v live feed to both pins at one end and neutral feed to both pins at the opposite end. Ballast transformers are always recommended for removal for full energy saving potential.
There maybe some instances where the tube holders need to be turned through 90 degrees to ensure the light output for the new led tube faces downwards. This may occur in some types of quad light units although the long term energy savings are still well worth the effort.
The current pricing structure for this light is based on low quantity shipping. Please email for a quote if higher quantities are required.
Please be aware of which bulb you are purchasing and that the bulb dimensions are suitable for your light fitting.
These Led bulbs are not suitable for use with dimmer switches.
As an alternative to LED tubes have you considered our T8 to T5 fluorescent tube conversion which will give around 60% energy savings and 20,000 hour life tubes (about half the life of LED tubes but a cheaper alternative).
You may also like…
4ft (1200mm) Slimline Tube LightSelect options £9.99SKU:4ft_Slimline
LED Tube Light 8ft 2374mm T12Select options £28.99SKU:LED Tube Light 2374mm 8ft
LED Tube Light 5ft 1500mmSelect options £10.49SKU:LED Tube Lights 5ft
LED Tube Light 6FT 1764MMSelect options £18.99SKU:6Ft LED TUBE
There are no reviews yet.