This kit is designed for 24v battery by connecting 2 x 12v in series
Solar Kit Contents:
- 4 x 100w Mono solar panel
- 20A MPPT Charge Controller
- Solar power to controller cable – 2 x 5M, 4mm2, single Core with MC4 connectors
- Controller to Battery Cable – 1.5 Metre 6mm2 single core cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring connectors
- Battery Terminals (pair)
- 16 aluminium mounting brackets
100 Watt Solar Panel – (with 1m Cable & MC4 Connector Plugs)
- Max Power: 100w
- Max Power Voltage: 18.0v
- Max Current: 5.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.54v
- Short Circuit Current: 5.94A
- Weight: 6.9kg
- Size: 1200 x 540 x 30mm
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000v
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
Technical – Tracer AN Series 2210AN
- Nominal System Voltage 12 or 24V Battery bank, auto recognition
- Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32VMax Charge/ Discharge Current 20A Max Charge/ Discharge Current
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 100V (At minimum operating environment temperature)
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 92V (At 25 Deg C operating environment temperature)
- MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 72V
- Max Rated Charging Power (20A), 260W (12V), 520W (24V)
- Max. PV Array Input Power 390W (12V), 780W (24V)
- Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
- Working Environment Temperature Range – 25 to +45 Deg C
- Humidity Range <95%
- Enclosure IP30
- Dimensions 220mm x 154mm x 52mm
- Power Terminals 6AWH (12mm sq)
- Weight 1.1Kg
Solar Panels to Controller Cable
- 2 X single core 4mm2 solar PV Cable, TUV Approved
Solar controller to Battery Cable
- 2 X 1.5M single core 6mm2 solar PV Cable, with 30A inline fuse and 8mm ring terminals TUV Approved.
- All cabling carefully design to minimise voltage drops and maintain maximum system efficiency
- Light weight
- 100mm long
- Supplied as 4 brackets per panel
Important information regarding Charge Controllers – MPPT
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
1, Battery Cable, 2 Load Cable, 3, Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
Tracer AN Series – product features:
- Advanced maximum Power point tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5% with 10-30% more power to the battery than cheaper PWM controllers.
- High quality components with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload risk.
- Wide maximum PowerPoint operating voltage range
- 12/24V DC automatic battery detection
- LCD panel display providing operating data and working conditions
- Supports 3 pre-programmed charging options, sealed, gel and flooded batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Includes RS-485 communication bus interface and mod bus communication protocol
- RS-485 plug socket port can be used for PC monitoring via USB connection, this socket can also be used for connecting the MT50 external display unit to show real-time data and parameter settings.
- Remote temperature sensor connection port, to remotely detect battery temperature allowing and MPPT technology to adjust parameters.
- The controller has a three stage battery charging algorithm (bulk charging, constant charging and flow charging) for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging.
Solar Panel = 10 Year Warranty for materials and workmanship.
All other components have a 12 month warranty.
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;
Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use.