Solar Kit Contents
- 50w Mono Solar panel
- 5 Metre Solar Power Extension Cable with MC4 Connectors
- 10A EPSOLAR MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Solar Panel Technical Specification
- 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel with 1M cable & MC4 Plugs attached
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 50W
- Maximum Power Voltage (VMP): 18.0V
- Maximum Power Current (IMP): 2.78A
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 22.54V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 2.97A
- Weight: 4KG
- Size: 680*535*25mm
- Power Tolerance: +/-3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
In the event that the solar panel is in shade for a prolonged period, our solar panels either have one or two built-in bypass diodes which will enable the panel to continue generating.
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
1, Battery Cable, 2 Load Cable, 3, Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
These charge controllers can be used with one or more 12V batteries where additional storage capacity may be needed.
Solar Charge Controller – Technical – Tracer AN Series 1210AN
- Nominal System Voltage 12/24V Auto
- Battery Input Voltage Range 8V ~ 32V
- Max Charge/ Discharge Current 10A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 100V (At minimum operating environment temperature)
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage 92V (At 25 Deg C operating environment temperature)
- MPPT Voltage Range +2V ~ 72V
- Max Rated Charging Power (10A), 130W (12V), 260W (24V)
- Max. PV Array Input Power 390W (12V), 780W (24V)
- Wiring Connections, Solar +/-, Battery +/-, Power Output +/-, Temp Sensor, COM RJ45
- Working Environment Temperature Range – 25 to +45 Deg C
- Humidity Range <95%
- Enclosure IP30
- Dimensions 172mm x 139mm x 44mm
- Power Terminals 12AWH (4mm sq)
- Weight 0.6Kg
- Solar Panel = 10 Year Warranty for materials and workmanship.
- Charge Controller & Cable Warranty 1 Year
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use.