Optional Meter for Tracer DuoRacer MPPT charge controllers Only (20A, 30A)
PLEASE NOTE – YOU CANNOT USE THE MT11 AT THE SAME TIME AS THE BLUETOOTH / WIFI OPTIONAL ADAPTERS
The MT series remote meter is an accessory that is compatible with the DuoRacer series controller. It can monitor the running
data and working status of the controller via the remote meter. The remote meter can browse the controller’s parameters, set the
battery type and temperature unit, and clean the generated energy. It is suitable for RV, Camper, Boat, and so on….
- Automatically identify and display the type, model, and relevant parameter data of controllers.
- Real-time display the operational data and working status of the connected devices in digital, graphics, and textual forms by a large-screen multifunction LCD.
- Three touch buttons are easy and quick to operate.
- No need for an external power supply. The charge controller supplies the power for MT11.
- It can browse the controller’s parameters, set the battery type and temperature unit, and clean the generated energy.
- Real-time display of failure information of the connected devices.
- Longer communication distance based on RS485
Functions Via MT11
- Diversified load control modes: manual, light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
- Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded, and USER type
- Real-time monitor
- Programmable parameters
- Energy display function
- Self-consumption: Backlight and acoustic alarm on<65mA, Backlight on<23mA, Backlight off <15mA
- Faceplate dimensions: 98×98 mm / 3.86×3.86 in
- Frame dimensions: 114×114 mm / 4.49×4.49 in
- Connector type: 4 pin to 4 pin
- Meter weight: 0.190 Kg
- Ambient Temperature:-20℃~+70℃/-4℉~158℉
- EPEVER-Datasheet-MT11 Screen