Your basket is currently empty!
Poly 150W Solar Panel Kit 2
150w Poly-Crystalline Solar Panel Charging Kit and Mounting Brackets
69 in stock
Solar Kit Contents
- 150-Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel with 1M cable & MC4 plugs attached
- 5 Metre Solar Power Extension Cable with MC4 Connectors
- 20A PWM Solar Charge Controller including USB output plug
- 4X corner & 2X Side heavy duty moulded plastic solar panel mounting brackets & cable entry
Solar Panel Specification
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 150W
- Maximum Power Voltage (VMP): 18V
- Maximum Power Current (IMP: 8.33A
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 21.60V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 9.17A
- Weight: 9.85KG
- Size: 1480*680*35mm
- Power Tolerance: +/-3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
In the event that the solar panel is in shade for a prolonged period, our solar panels have two built-in bypass diodes which will enable the panel to continue generating.
Solar Panel Battery Charge Regulator Controller 12V / 24V Auto Switching
Solar charge controllers are required to regulate the power output from the solar panels to ensure effective charge of a typical 12V or 24V lead acid battery without overload. PWM (Pulse Wave Modulation) solar charge controller provide a cost-effective solar charger for the solar panel outputs in our range. Optimised charge control which helps to prolong the life of the battery. 3-6% more effective than non-PWM charge controllers. LED indicator light to show battery state. Uses industrial grade micro-controller chip to work in a wide range of temperatures and humidity.
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
1, Battery Cable, 2 Load Cable, 3, Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
These charge controllers can be used with one or more 12V batteries where additional storage capacity may be needed.
Solar Charge Controller – Technical
- 20A max Rated Discharge Current and Rated Charge Current.
- Suitable for 12V or 24V systems, auto detecting & auto switching
- Only suitable for lead acid batteries: Sealed wet lead acid, AGM, GEL. This controller is not suitable for nickel metal hydride, lithium ion or other batteries.
- Maximum solar input; <50V
- Equalisation; Sealed 14.4V, Gel 14.2V
- Float Charge; 13.7V (by default, value adjustable)
- Load outlet discharge stop 10.7V (by default, value adjustable)
- * Discharge Reconnect 12.6V (by default, value adjustable)
- USB outlet – 5V/3A maximum.
- Self-consumption <10ma 0=”” 12w=”” at=”” 12v=”” li=””>
- working temperature range -35 to +60 Deg C
- Dimensions – 150 x 78 x 35 mm
- Weight – 150 grams
- * Discharge reconnect meaning. This voltage is user adjustable. As the load consumes the power within the battery, the voltage eventually drops to 10.7V and the load output of the controller will automatically stop any further charge from protect the battery. If for example the next day maybe rainy or cloudy day and the battery charges slowly, if the voltage is still below 12.6V, the load output from the controller will still not work. If the sun comes out in the afternoon, or the next day is much sunnier conditions, once the battery voltage rises above 12.6V, the controller load output will automatically start to work again. Discharge reconnect is set to 12.6V by default, although you may wish to set this perhaps 12.4V. Discharge reconnect is aimed at protecting the battery and reducing the depth of discharge cycling. Lead acid batteries last longer with shallow discharge.
1, built in industrial microcontroller
2, large LCD display, all parameters are adjustable
3, full four-stage PWM charge management
4, built in short circuit protection, open circuit protection, reverse protection, overload protection.
5, dual MOSFET reverse current protection, low heat production.
6 pcs ABS moulded plastic brackets (4 corners & 2 side brackets)
Ideal for bonding to the roof – no need for drilling; Strong side support for larger solar panels; Great for motorhomes, campervans, caravans, lorries, buses, boats and yachts; Can also be used on flat roofs of buildings, sheds, garages or other flat surfaces; Easy Installation, holes should be drilled in each bracket, and corresponding holes in the solar panel frame on each side; then brackets should be fixed to the solar panel using self-tapping screws (not included). Finally, brackets can be bonded to the roof using an appropriate sealant or adhesive tape (not included) – sealant is recommended for stronger bonding.
Material: tough heavy duty moulded plastic, Colour: white, brackets dimensions 15x15x6.5cm; side brackets, side bracket dimensions 18 x 9 x 6.5 cm. Cable Entry – Watertight cable entry for 4-12mm cables, Easily bonded to the surface using a suitable sealant. Can be used as a single cable gland (plugs for closing cable holes included), Material: tough moulded plastic, colour: white, Size: 12x10x5cm.
You may also like…
150/1000W Solar Panel Generator Kit With PWM Charge ControllerAdd to basket £439.99SKU:640
Poly 150W Solar Panel Kit 1Add to basket £129.99SKU:610
Mono 150W Solar Panel Kit 2Add to basket £159.99SKU:589
150/1000W Solar Panel Generator Kit With MPPT Charge ControllerAdd to basket £479.99SKU:934
There are no reviews yet.