Your basket is currently empty!
Radflek Radiator Reflector Panels
Radflek radiator reflectors, reduces your heating bill by reflecting wasted energy back into your room rather than heating up the wall and the street outside.
£20.99 – £50.99
- Most efficient Energy Saving Trust recommended radiator reflector
- Radflek is 23% more efficient than louvred or saw-toothed panels
- Radflek reflects back into the room 95% of the heat energy radiated from the back of your radiator
- Reduces your heating bill and your carbon footprint – Radflek can pay for itself in under a year
- Radflek is very quick and easy to install – once installed, nobody knows it is there
Radflek can pay for itself in about a year
- Radflek is a radiator reflector designed for ease of installation by consumers.
- Radflek reduces your heating bill by reflecting wasted energy back into your room rather than heating up the wall and the street outside
- Less energy used means a smaller carbon footprint
- Radflek is one of the easiest and most cost effective methods of energy saving in the home – at least 23% more efficient than louvred or saw toothed radiator reflector panels
- Radflek maintains its reflectivity for years, whilst kitchen foil degrades very quickly
- Radflek radiator reflectors are quicker & easier to install than standard radiator panels – anyone really can do it and it only takes minutes
- Once installed, nobody will know Radflek is there
What is Radflek?
Radflek is a revolutionary energy saving radiator reflector that reflects 95% of the wasted heat energy radiated from the rear of a radiator back into your room Radflek is a laminated aluminium foil with a long lasting coating that prevents oxidation and preserves its high reflectivity. With Radflek, less energy is needed to heat the room to your desired temperature and so your energy bills will be less. Radflek is at least 23% more efficient than any louvred or saw toothed radiator reflector panels and will typically pay for itself in about a year
No need for removal of radiators, professional installers, or any sticking to the wall – Radflek just hangs from the wall brackets behind the radiator and disappears from view once installed. Installation is quick and simple, only taking minutes- anyone can do it!
It takes no energy to save energy!
- Radflek only takes minutes to fit
- No sticking to the wall
- No radiator removal
- No DIY know-how needed
- No major maintenance required – just occasional dusting to maintain best reflectivity
- Radflek is designed to hang between the brackets of standard wall mounted radiators, so that there is a small air gap either side of the Radflek sheet
- More detailed instructions are included in the pack
Don’t heat the street Tests carried out by the BBA and reported on by the BRE, show that Radflek reduces heat transfer through walls by 45%, is the most efficient radiator reflector on the market, and is 23% more efficient at saving energy and reducing CO2 emissions than any louvred or saw toothed radiator reflector panel Carbon and energy savings will depend on fuel type, wall type and how often the heating is switched on. With a solid un-insulated wall using a normal heating cycle, an 8 sheet pack of Radflek will annually save:
- Up to 166.2 kg CO2 and up to 666.6 kWh
- Up to 40 (using Energy saving Trust fuel price assumptions)
Radflek is 23% more efficient than louvred or saw-toothed radiator reflector panels Visit the Energy Saving Trust and the Carbon Trust websites for more information on energy efficiency
|Radflek Radiator Reflectors with Radstik (3 Sheets)||Radflek Radiator Reflectors with Radstik (5 Sheets)||Radflek Radiator Reflectors with Radstik (8 Sheets)|
|How many radiators||3 – 6 radiators||5-10 radiators||8-16 radiators|
|No of sheets of Radflek||3||5||8|
|No of strips of Radstik||2||4||8|
|No of Radklips / pack||12||20||32|
|Total length of Radflek||3.6m||6m||9.6m|
|Total area of Radflek||2.16m2||3.6m2||5.76m2|