Strebel has brought to market a range of high performance thermal Solar Collector Systems that utilize free solar energy and turn it into hot water.
Strebel solar renewable energy thermal products provide economical solar technology for hot water and heating production, strongly supporting the environment. For example, when using the vacuum tube collectors in a single house an environmental saving of tonnes of CO per year can be gained. Additionally through the exclusive use of corrosion resistant materials, longevity and high working reliability of the solar collector system is guaranteed.
Even in our geographical latitudes, the highly efficient solar collector systems can supply about 70% of energy-demand used for water heating, therefore lowering your demand for oil or gas and ultimately saving you money.
High output to minimal coverage area combined with the insulating vacuum guarantees optimum efficiency for solar heating and Strebel high performance vacuum tube collectors still give maximum output on cold cloudy days and at times of low sun radiation.
There is no better insulation against loss of heat than in a vacuum therefore the heat losses from the Strebel solar collector will be minimal. This kind of insulation does not degrade with time, it is environmental friendly and energy saving and furthermore the solar absorber has a special coating to protect it against corrosion.
Strebel evacuated tube solar collection key facts:-
- Maximum energy production through high vacuum technology
- 95% absorption coefficient, one of the highest efficiencies on the market.
- 100mm diameter tube help reduce collector area needed
- corrugated fin absorbers with special, high quality selective coating which enables maximum radiation absorption. The radiation absorption is so efficient it even produces heat in cloudy, wet and wind conditions where other collectors would not.
- There is a direct flow option where the collectors can be mounted pitched, vertically on a facade or horizontally on a flat roof without affecting output.
- Even in UK geographical latitudes, the highly efficient solar collector systems can supply about 70% of energy-demand used for water heating, therefore lowering your demand for oil or gas and ultimately saving you money
- Simple and quick assembly with a patented plug system to connect modules side by side
- Individual adjustable absorber area which helps fin direction towards south facing.
- High quality, shatterproof 2.5 mm diameter safety glass tubes
- Compatible with all Strebel boilers (condensing, oil, gas and wood) in combination with a buffer calorifier
- Attracts RHI Finance which helps to pay for the installation over time.
- Large arrays of the collectors can be interlinked for high output or large thermal storage, i.e for swimming pools.
- Experienced engineers on hand to offer technical help throughout
This page allows you can click through the checkout process to register your interest for this solar thermal product, there will be no charge. We can then arrange for somebody to contact you within 24 hours to discuss in detail your specific requirements. We will be able to provide you with a competitive quotation as we act as a main distributor on behalf of the manufacturer with no middle man and direct shipping. We will also be able to advise how the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments will be applicable.