Time lag switch illuminated & adjustable
This is a highly adaptable electronic time lag switch with a built-in fully adjustable rundown timer, robust and maintenance-free design. The product is introduced and designed by Lowenergie and is fully compliant with European CE certification and electrical safety standards. The internal switching mechanism is rated predominantly for lighting to 6A. Only two-wire connection live in/ live out as many light switches do not have a neutral wire behind them.
Typical applications are wherever lighting could be left on wasting energy. These switches can pay for themselves very quickly in electricity savings. Usage may include communal hallways to flats, small storerooms, toilets, extract ventilation boost timer, garages, utility rooms, office/ shop kitchens, and staff areas, and more.
When switching and low power lighting e.g. CFL, LED or 2D lamps a power factor correction capacitor (PFCC) will need to be wired (available here) across the switch live and neutral of the light fitting to aid effective switching and reduce risk of flickering. A 4uF(microfarad) capacitor is recommended, available separately or with a switch+capacitor bundle. Fluorescent tube lights do not normally need this capacitor as it is usually included with the fitting.
- Time delay fully adjustable from 12 seconds to 12 Minutes
- Electronic time delay adjustment using the rear thumbscrew
- Only 2 Wire connection, Live in/ Live Out (No Neutral Required)
- 6A rating, approx 1440W at 240V AC
- Max 2A, approx 500w for CFL, LED, and 2D lamps
- Illuminated switch backlighting
- This switch uses electronic switching without a relay, preventing relay contact burnout for a longer a more reliable operating life
CE certificated to EN60669
- Full warranty against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year
- Instruction Manual