Solar charge controller
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remote Monitoring and Control
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your BlueSolar MPPT charger by attaching a bluetooth dongle and pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations – even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby – you may be able to monitor your MPPT by bluetooth-pairing with a LoRaWAN (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
BlueSolar Charge Controller MPPT 100/30
- Battery voltage 12/24V Auto Select
- Rated charge current 30A
- Nominal PV power, 12V 1a,b) 440W
- Nominal PV power, 24V 1a,b) 880W
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage 100V
- Max. PV short circuit current 2) 35A
- Maximum efficiency 98%
- Self-consumption 12V: 30 mA 24V: 20 mA
- Charge voltage ‘absorption’ Default setting: 14,4V / 28,8V (adjustable)
- Charge voltage ‘float’ Default setting: 13,8V / 27,6V (adjustable)
- Charge algorithm multi-stage adaptive
- Temperature compensation -16 mV / °C resp. -32 mV / °C
- Operating temperature -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- Humidity 95%, non-condensing
- Data communication port VE.Direct
- Colour Blue (RAL 5012)
- Power terminals 16 mm² / AWG6
- Protection category IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
- Weight 1,3 kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d) 130 x 186 x 70 mm
- Safety EN/IEC 62109-1, UL 1741, CSA C22.2
1a) If more PV power is connected, the controller will limit input power.
1b) PV voltage must exceed Vbat + 5V for the controller to start.
Thereafter minimum PV voltage is Vbat + 1V.
2) A PV array with a higher sort circuit current may damage the controller.