The BlueSolar PWM-Pro series is ready for use with its default settings. It also is fully programmable.
• Lighting control function, fully programmable.
• Three-stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable.
• Integrated battery monitor function (Remote Panel needed to display state of charge).
• Load output with low voltage disconnect and manual control (default setting).
• Optional external temperature sensor.
• Load output protected against overload and short circuit.
• Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery.
• Day/night timing options: see manual Remote Panel for details.
BlueSolar PWM-Pro 12/24-10
- Battery Voltage 12/24V with automatic system voltage detection
- Rated charge current 10A
- Automatic load disconnect Yes
- Maximum solar voltage 28V / 55V (1)
- Self-consumption < 10mA
- Load output Manual control + low voltage disconnect
- Protection Battery reverse polarity (fuse) Output short circuit Over temperature
- Grounding Common positive
- Operating temp. range -20 to +50°C
- Humidity (non-condensing) Max 98%
- Absorption charge (2) 14.4V / 28,8V
- Float charge (2) 13.8V / 27,6V
- Equalization charge (2) 14,6V / 29,2V
- Low voltage load disconnect 11,1V / 22,2V
- Low voltage load reconnect 12,6V / 25,2V
- Terminal size 4mm²
- Protection category IP30
- Weight 0,13kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d) 138x70x37 mm
- Safety IEC 62109-1
- Emission EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3, ISO 7637-2
1) For 12V use 36 cell Solar panels
For 24V use 72 cell Solar panels
Victron Energy are a Dutch company who lead in the field of off-grid solar products.