- Shortens drying time by up to 25% – saving you money
- Helps the environment
- Much quieter than inferior plastic dryer walls
- Made up from dense wool fibres felted together
- Unscented, chemical free and baby safe
- Lasts 1000+loads
- Natural fabric softening
- Reduces static cling
- Eco-friendly 100% pure natural New Zealand Wool
- Long lasting and biodegradable
- Can be used with essential oils
- Supplied in handy drawstring bag for storage when not in use
- 4 Balls supplied
How do they work?
Pop these into your dryer with your load of laundry. The wool balls help to reduce drying time breaking up clumps in the fabric which in turn gives better air circulation during tumble drying. Wool dryer balls also soften laundry and reduce wrinkles.
We don’t encourage tumble trying as it is one of the highest electricity uses in the home, but we appreciate that there are times when space restrictions or weather does not allow more environmentally friendly methods clothes drying.
Please also consider our Pulley Clothes Dryers