Almost every individual wants to conserve energy and reduce their monthly utility bills all at once. Well! To help you accomplish all these home improvement goals, it’s better to purchase a quality energy efficient bulb. There is no doubt in saying that energy-efficient bulbs help in offering an easier transition to a more environmentally friendly lifestyle. As a result of this, it helps in reaping the benefits immediately.
Here is a list of some of the most engaging benefits of using energy efficient bulbs:
- One of the major benefits of using these energy efficient lighting is the fact that they use far less energy than that of those traditional lights. The energy efficient bulbs use around 30 to 80% less energy than the traditional bulbs. This depicts that you will save a great amount of energy every month just from using these lighting.
- Unlike traditional bulbs, that comes with a short life-span, these types of bulbs last much longer. In fact, according to various researches, it has been found that they last between 10 to 25 times longer. This means you don’t have to waste your money by purchasing these bulbs again and again.
- Not merely the lifespan will save your money, but when you purchase a quality bulb from the top certified professional, it will also save you from the headache of continually having to replace light bulbs in your home again and again. This is regarded as a massive time saver, particularly when the bulbs are in hard to reach places.
- As time goes on, being eco-friendly is becoming more and more important. Swapping out your fixtures and bulbs for the higher efficiency ones is one of the greatest ways to get ahead. These types of bulbs consume less power and will assist you to decrease the carbon footprint of your home in the most reliable mode.
- Have you ever touched a light bulb that is turned on? If yes, then you have surely felt the heat emitted from the surface of the light bulb. The traditional bulbs spend around 90% of the energy on heat, and the rest on producing light. However, the energy efficient bulbs don’t emit as much heat. When you touch the surface of the bulb, you will find that it is not incredibly hot to touch.