Your basket is currently empty!
Mono 10W Solar Panel Only
10w Mono Crystalline Solar Panel for boat caravan and home use
95 in stock
Designed in the UK. CE, TUV, ISO 9001 quality assurance.
Our Monocrystalline panels are 2 to 4% more efficient than polycrystalline.
Why Go Solar?
Beat energy inflation, energy security, remote location power sources (save a fortune on armored cabling), mobile power sources, fast payback periods over conventional fuel sources such as diesel generation and hook-ups, keep batteries fully charged at all time as deep discharge shortens life, environmentally friendly power which reduces carbon emissions to slow global warming and climate change.
Monocrystalline Advantages over Cheaper Polycrystalline solar panels
- Purest silicone 16-20% efficiency
- Performs better in lower light levels i.e. in overcast skies
- Longest life with lowest rate of performance loss of only 0.36% per year, therefore a 100w panel would be around 91w after 25 years
- Better heat tolerance, i.e. performs better on hot summer days
- Lower grade silicone 13-16% efficiency
- Cheaper production costs
- Performance loss 0.64% per year, therefore a 100w panel would be around 84w after 25 years
- Slightly lower heat tolerance than mono crystalline solar panels, i.e. excessive heating of the panel causes a reduction in power generation
Sheds, Stables, Boats, Caravans, Motorhomes, electric fencing, road/ path/ driveway illuminated signage, campsites, yurts, multi-panel off grid power source for small buildings, remote telecoms, mobile food outlets, and many more…
Independent Off-Grid Solar Power Source
One or more solar panels can be connected a battery bank and power inverter using a solar charge controller. You can therefore have a 240v power supply anywhere in the world without grid supply. Please see our solar power kits.
A rough to guide solar panel power output relative to weather conditions:-
- 100% power output – clear sky midday sun with the panel fully tilted toward the sun’s position in the sky.
- 75-85% output – clear sky midday sun but with the panel laid flat
- 50% output – thin cloud, or intermittent small clouds
- 10-20% output – midday overcast sky or rainy conditions
10 Watt (with 1m Cable)
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 10W
- Maximum Power Voltage (VMP): 17.60V
- Maximum Power Current (IMP): 0.56A
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 21.50V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 0.61A
- Weight: 1.1KG
- Size 340 x 240 x 17mm
- Power Tolerance: +/-3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
In the event that the solar panel is in shade for a prolonged period, our solar panels either have one or two built-in bypass diodes which will enable the panel to continue generating
You may also like…
Poly 10W Solar Panel OnlyAdd to basket £10.49SKU:449
Mono 20W Solar Panel OnlyAdd to basket £21.59SKU:398
Mono 10W Solar Panel Only with 4m cableRead more £15.99SKU:481
Mono 10W Solar Panel Kit 1Add to basket £26.99SKU:573
There are no reviews yet.