Mono 150W Solar Panel Kit 1
Lightweight design with rigid anodised aluminium alloy frame and toughened glass
Designed in the UK. CE, TUV, ISO 9001 quality assurance.
Our Monocrystalline panels are 2 to 4% more efficient than polycrystalline.
10 YEAR SOLAR PANEL WARRANTY
Why Go Solar?
Beat energy inflation, energy security, remote location power sources (save a fortune on armoured cabling), mobile power sources, fast payback periods over conventional fuel sources such as diesel generation and hook-ups, keep batteries fully charged at all time as deep discharge shortens life, environmentally friendly power which reduces carbon emissions to slow global warming and climate change.
Monocrystalline Advantages over Cheaper Polycrystalline solar panels
- purest silicone 16-20% efficiency
- performs better in lower light levels i.e. in overcast skies
- longest life with lowest rate of performance loss of only 0.36% per year, therefore a 100w panel would be around 91w after 25 years
- better heat tolerance, i.e. performs better on hot summer days
- lower grade silicone 13-16% efficiency
- cheaper production costs
- performance loss 0.64% per year, therefore a 100w panel would be around 84w after 25 years
- slightly lower heat tolerance than mono crystalline solar panels, i.e. excessive heating of the panel causes a reduction in power generation
Sheds, Stables, Boats, Caravans, Motorhomes, electric fencing, road/ path/ driveway illuminated signage, campsites, yurts, multi-panel off grid power source for small buildings, remote telecoms, mobile food outlets, and many more…
Independent Off-Grid Solar Power Source
One or more solar panels can be connected a battery bank and power inverter using a solar charge controller. You can therefore have a 240v power supply anywhere in the world without grid supply. Please see our solar power kits.
Solar Panels do still generate power during cloudy and rainy weather?
We have a rough guide below to solar panel power output relative to weather conditions:-
100% power output – clear sky midday sun with the panel fully tilted toward the sun’s position in the sky.
75-85% output – clear sky midday sun but with the panel laid flat
50-65% output – thin cloud, or intermittent small clouds
10-20% output – midday overcast sky or rainy conditions
150-Watt Solar Panel (with 1m Cable & MC4 Connector Plugs)
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 150W
- Maximum Power Voltage (VMP): 18.0V
- Maximum Power Current (IMP): 8.34A
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 22.54V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 8.98A
- Weight: 10.6KG
- Size: 1480*680*35mm
- Power Tolerance: +/-3%
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
In the event that the solar panel is in shade for a prolonged period, our solar panels have two built-in bypass diodes which will enable the panel to continue generating.
Solar Panel Battery Charge Regulator Controller 12V / 24V Auto Switching
Solar charge controllers are required to regulate the power output from the solar panels to ensure effective charge of a typical 12V or 24V lead acid battery without overload. PWM (Pulse Wave Modulation) solar charge controller provide a cost-effective solar charger for the solar panel outputs in our range. Optimised charge control which helps to prolong the life of the battery. 3-6% more effective than non-PWM charge controllers. LED indicator light to show battery state. Uses industrial grade micro-controller chip to work in a wide range of temperatures and humidity.
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
- Battery Cable
- Load Cable
- Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
These charge controllers can be used with one or more 12V batteries where additional storage capacity may be needed.
Solar Charge Controller – Technical
- 20A Rated Load Current and Rated Charge Current
- Suitable for 12V or 24V systems, auto detecting & auto switching
- LED indicator 1 -Battery Overlow : 10.5V-11V 21V-22V
- LED indicator 2 -Battery Normal : 10.5～11V-13.7V 21～22V-27.4V
- LED indicator 3 -Battery Full : ≥13.7V ≥ 27.4V
- LED for PV input power charging indicator
- LED for Load power usage
- Power on/off switch controlling the USB and 12v output
- 12v DC (750ma) output and 5V USB (500ma) outputs which can charge mobile phones/ tablets and other small devices.
- PV Reverse Polarity Protection; Battery Reverse Polarity Protection; Battery Overcharge Protection; Battery Discharge Protection; Output Over Current Protection; Load Short Circuit Protection
- Working temperature range -35 to +55 Deg C
- Dimensions – 133 x 70 x 33.5 mm
- Weight – 165 grams
Solar Kit Contents
- 150-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel with 1M cable & MC4 plugs attached
- 5 Metre Solar Power Extension Cable with MC4 Connectors
- 20A PWM Solar Charge Controller including USB & DC 12V output plug/ cable & user manual
Lowenergie Solar Panels have a 10 Year Warranty for materials and workmanship.
Power Output Warranty is at least 90% maximum power for first 10 years of use and;
Power Output Warranty of at least 80% maximum power output for up to 25 years use.
Charge Controller Warranty – 1 Year