Suitable for home & office use.
Did you know?
- The average water used in England is approx. 150L per person per day. That is equivalent to 317 pints!
- In the home 70% of water consumption is in bathrooms and toilet flushing accounting for 30% of household water use
- Installing a Hippo in your home can save enough water to make 35,000 cups of tea a year!
- Average household flushes a toilet 5,000 a year (5x10L = 50,000L – save 3L PER FLUSH = 15,000L saved = 55 per year on metered water)
- Water is costing businesses in England and Wales approx 30 million EVERY DAY