The MPPT Control lets you see the status as well as setup all BlueSolar MPPT Charge Controllers that have a VE.Direct communications port. The new MPPT Control is mounted in the familiar BMV-700 series housing, maintaining a consistent and professional look to your panels and systems monitoring equipment.
See the user and installation manual as well as Victron MPPT Control blog post for more information.
To easily mount the MPPT Control on a wall, instead of flush mounted in a panel, use one of our wall mount enclosures. See the related products slider below.
1. View live status information, including solar watts, battery voltage, charge current, load current and more.
2. View historical information
A. All-time values
B. 30-day historical values
3. MPPT setup
- Supply voltage range 6,5 – 95 VDC (Battery powered)
- 5V (VE.Direct powered)
- Current draw, back light off < 4 mA
- Operating temperature range -20 – +50°C (0 – 120°F)
- Models All models with VE.Direct port, except the BlueSolar MPPT 70/15
- Software version All software versions >= 1.12
Installation & Dimensions
- Installation Flush mount
- Front 63 mm diameter
- Front bezel 69 x 69 mm
- Body diameter 52mm
- Body depth 31mm
- Cables (included) cable with fuse for battery powered operation
One of the images shows the MPPT Control in a housing – this is not included and is an optional extra.